Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sat Nav Software

Options
  • 09-08-2009 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hey ,
    I have just got my samsung tocco ultra and Im looking for sat nav software for it , does anyone know any that works on and saves the maps after downloading them so they are not downloaded everytime i use it , and that only uses the gps for info on where i am and not the cell towers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Kershaw.D

Hey ,
    I have just got my samsung tocco ultra and Im looking for sat nav software for it , does anyone know any that works on and saves the maps after downloading them so they are not downloaded everytime i use it , and that only uses the gps for info on where i am and not the cell towers

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I dont think the Tocco has a GPS reciever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭Kershaw.D

Yea the ultra edition does , Cos its working on google maps and amaze but i have to download the maps everytime i want to use it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Have a look at mgmaps someone already asked about the Tocco

I used it over a year ago on a SE K800i with an external GPS receiver and worked great, there's (when I used it) no spoken directions with it.

Advertisement