Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucozade Bus in Dublin

Options
  • 09-08-2009 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭

i was up in dub the other day and i saw what i think is a lucozade bus. it just has energy written on the side.

whats the story?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

An ad on the bus I presume?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Jello wrote: »
    An ad on the bus I presume?
    no no it was covering the entire bus. black with red sort of wavy lines all over it, and no bus number, even though i saw people climbing off.

Tea_Bag wrote: »
    no no it was covering the entire bus. black with red sort of wavy lines all over it, and no bus number, even though i saw people climbing off.
    found a pic:)

3734938076_89e914e8f1.jpg?v=0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

by the looks of it lucozade are using them for promotional purposes(the bottles in the window) and ive seen them around festivals/gigs this year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Given the paint job and that it's full of lucozade I'm gonna assume it's some kind of promotion thingy, probably driving around and stopping in places while staff jump off and give away free lucozade or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Looks like a normal Dublin Bus completely covered in the ad, I've seen ones like that before. That one is probably hired for a special promotion - giving out the Lucozades inside for free or something maybe?

And just found this link - http://entertainment.ie/pages/lucozade/energybus.asp

orestes wrote: »
    Given the paint job and that it's full of lucozade I'm gonna assume it's some kind of promotion thingy, probably driving around and stopping in places while staff jump off and give away free lucozade or something
    should have stuck around... i was on the other side of the road and didnt see people handing out drinks so kept on going. actually i didnt see any drinks inside either.

Jello wrote: »
    Looks like a normal Dublin Bus completely covered in the ad, I've seen ones like that before. That one is probably hired for a special promotion - giving out the Lucozades inside for free or something maybe?

And just found this link - http://entertainment.ie/pages/lucozade/energybus.asp
    ah ok mystery solved!

Advertisement