Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People kicking the sh1t out of each other

• 09-08-2009 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Just drove across town, saw a few fights on the way two guys with hurleys beating seven types of sh1t out of each other on browns road, two guys on barrack street, a gang on mayors walk and heard there was a lots of beating in ballybricken. :mad:

What the hell is going on???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Semi final + emotions running high + drink = Random violence.

Unfortunately.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

Its only a game at the end of the day, Some lads just take it to serious, you would swear it was the Gaza Strip:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Thing is, people don't need a sporting event to beat the ****e out of each other.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Cabaal wrote: »
    Thing is, people don't need a sporting event to beat the ****e out of each other.

Its not necessary, but it certainly helps.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

The drink helps a hell of alot more though ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

Fajitas! wrote: »
    Semi final + emotions running high + drink = Random violence.

Unfortunately.
    Cabaal wrote: »
    The drink helps a hell of alot more though ;)

Yeah lets ban sports and drinking......:D

robtri wrote: »
    Yeah lets ban sports and drinking......:D

Banning the drink would likely do more then the banning of sport ;)
    :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

I can't help but feel that if Harvey's weren't charging a tenner at the door, we'd be keeping these guys off the streets :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

They should round up anybody who does this put them in a big cage just like The Thunderdome in Mad Max and leave them kill each other. They want to act like animals then treat them like animals. Big hard men the lot of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

gscully wrote: »
    I can't help but feel that if Harvey's weren't charging a tenner at the door, we'd be keeping these guys off the streets :)

lol epic!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

gscully wrote: »
    Or maybe if Harveys put up a ring inside and let these lads kick the crap outta each other in it - then they could justify the cover charge by having "entertainment" thrown in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 KrazyKirby

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    They should round up anybody who does this put them in a big cage just like The Thunderdome in Mad Max and leave them kill each other. They want to act like animals then treat them like animals. Big hard men the lot of them.

i love that idea and have suggested to do that to many familys living in my street! [& yes when i say familys i mean groups of people from one family VS the other family!] pack of f**king mogs fighting over nothing and if they cant pick a fight with another family then they'll fight amongst each other! if i were to film it id make millions ha

Advertisement