Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question.

Options
  • 09-08-2009 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I was watching a documentary about a spiritual church in England on c4 earlier and i felt rather drawn to it. I don't know what goes on in one, readings etc?
    I've been into past life releases,meditation etc.. for a number of years so am into a spiritual way of life anyway but was wondering is there any similar type of meeting places for folk in Ireland? I live down the country btw,(tipp). Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Hi, there is a newly formed Spiritual Union of Ireland. There are some details in the Paranormal section of this forum, under the Psychics and Mediums tab. People meet up once a week in Dublin on a Sunday evening, and also other events take place there too. I haven't been myself, but maybe someone else has who can give you more info on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 redjasper

Hi, there is a newly formed Spiritual Union of Ireland. There are some details in the Paranormal section of this forum, under the Psychics and Mediums tab. People meet up once a week in Dublin on a Sunday evening, and also other events take place there too. I haven't been myself, but maybe someone else has who can give you more info on it.
    Hi, I have attended the Sunday meetings on a few occassions & I wouldn't recommend it at all, it's very badly run with people doing mediumship demonstations that are only learning themselves with very little experience. Maybe in time it will improve but at the moment it's not good & personnally I don't find the meetings nor the weekday classes very spiritual.

Advertisement