Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shop,s cleaneness

Options
  • 09-08-2009 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

was in a certain well known big store today, looking to see what salade,s they had to bring home in the containers, i looked to my right and saw floor brush,s, mop, think there was another brush just in a bit of a corner as in 'in out of the way sort to speak .now i work,d in the shop in the deli part , we were told NEVER EVER leave clean,n stuff in full view around food, i turn,n and left shop, is it just me or am i over sincative bout this, brush,s , mops etc are used on floors to clean up DIRT . but these were left beside open salade bar.,what do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I wouldn't be worry about it pet, I would worry more about the stuff they do to the salad stuff before they put it out:eek:
    Have you ever watched hidden camera programmes on tv:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

aw comon! i love the spud salad...dont make me conscious of the **** thats in it next time i eat it!

plus... comma=/=apostrophe

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

GC->Food

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

ok but you dont mind the mop that cleaned the toilet be left beside the open food, ive seen the person who CLEANS the place,

Advertisement