Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radisson Carpark for Railway

Options
  • 09-08-2009 10:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭

Ok I've the unceremonious task of taking a train to Dublin later this week and am just wondering how the carparking at the Radisson works for this. AFAIK its cheaper to park there if you have a railway ticket.

How much does it cost and how does it work? Do you bring your ticket into the hotel or what the hell happens?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Smiles08

Hi OP - park in the car park as normal then when you come to collect your car you go to the information/assistance hatch in the -1 level of the car park. Present your rail ticket with your car park ticket and you pay then and there. It used to be €5 for the day but I think its about €7 now. You can drive up to it as its near the exit - I use it regularly - its handy. Another tip is when you drive in park on the -1 level - go through the first set of barriers that says hotel guests only and park over on the right near the door for extra efficiency to the exit on the street.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

But if you took the train why would you need car perking?

YOu make no sense?!

This isn't the UB40 thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Makes perfect sense :D

Have to go to Dublin for work.
    Company wouldnt pay the trip to Dublin in the car.
    Company wouldnt pay the taxi fee to the train station for the 715 train. No buses either at that time.
    Company dont know about Gobus :D

Advertisement