Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual Licence

Options
  • 09-08-2009 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm thinking of giving clay shooting a go. I already have a licence for a .22wmr that has been extended until 31/05/10. My father in law has a 12 gauge over and under shotgun (don't know what make , didn't get a look yet) He had his licence extended until the end of April (I think)

He has given me permission to apply for a dual licence on the shotgun. The question is this: Do I need to wait until his/my licence expires to apply for dual licence or can I go ahead with it now? I called my local FO but he's out for the next few days (might be burying his head in the sand because of new 3 year licence's:D)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

No, you can go ahead now. If you look at the Garda FAQ, this is one of the questions on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭pajero2005

rrpc wrote: »
    No, you can go ahead now. If you look at the Garda FAQ, this is one of the questions on it.

Nice one. Thanks rrpc.

Advertisement