Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"MY POKER SECRET REVEALED"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

DrJFF wrote: »
    Its not my poker secret but a video i came across wer this guy does the above

here's the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM-RvR7xadY

thoughts?

hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭kebabfest

Pokers answer to Borat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭pistolpeter

move up levels imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

gilf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Was his mother not the old one outta hostel 2 that got her nose bit off :confused:

Move down levels imo....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 657 ✭✭✭BuChan

lol, i like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Having witnessed what he did in WoW, I've no doubt this guy could make a lot of money in online poker. He's pretty funny most of the time too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

BuChan wrote: »
    lol, i like him.

"I have ze proof" :pac:

I have to say I'm convinced. Let's concoct an elaborate scheme to kidnap his mother and use her to further our own sagging poker careers. I nominate Lloyd and Ollyk to be the enforcers, Gholimoli as the getaway driver and rounders123 as the Kaiser Soze mastermind type.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Wreck wrote: »
    Having witnessed what he did in WoW, I've no doubt this guy could make a lot of money in online poker. He's pretty funny most of the time too.
    Youtube's blocked in work, who are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

"These are facts, this is a graph, this shows that I am right!"

Who could argue with this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

fatguy wrote: »
    Youtube's blocked in work, who are you talking about?

Athene

If youtube is blocked can you watch embeded vids?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Samoa Joe

I just found this harrowing true story. It really makes you think....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

Wreck wrote: »
    Athene

If youtube is blocked can you watch embeded vids?
    No, but I know who you're talking about now. Thanks. The man's a legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭OilBeefHooked2

Fair play to the guy, he's on a 45k upswing and can't even buy a chair for his mother to sit on, oh and yea he still living at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

david-k wrote: »
    Fair play to the guy, he's on a 45k upswing and can't even buy a chair for his mother to sit on, oh and yea he still living at home.

if my mother knew when to go all all in with 57o, I'd be living at home too

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Lao Lao

Jaysus, I will never get that 10 mins of my life back....:(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Thought the jeep was going to knock him down at the end, would have been a nice touch.

wtf is doing around 5:30, copying numbers out of the phonebook? Will that help is poker game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Edit: Just read that he was behind the political party in Belgium NEE and their "40,000 blowjobs" campaign. Legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn!

Edit: Just read that he was behind the political party in Belgium NEE and their "40,000 blowjobs" campaign. Legend.[/quote]

She was Hot, Did she get elected?

Still wouldn't cross swords with 40,000 people:eek: but no mistake she was hot!:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

haha this was good, not as good as teh gragons dent hing though..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭a-k-47

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭HiCloy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭BloodyDeath

the last miniute of this clip is the best. it reminds me all to well of the long walk home after being busted from some stupid play i made.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

"I have ze proof" :pac:

I have to say I'm convinced. Let's concoct an elaborate scheme to kidnap his mother and use her to further our own sagging poker careers. I nominate Lloyd and Ollyk to be the enforcers, Gholimoli as the getaway driver and rounders123 as the Kaiser Soze mastermind type.

Youve got the wrong driver, thats how Timothy McVeigh was caught. You want someone nobody would expect. Smurph has to be on the shortlist despite all her motorway intimidation stories so rush hour is obviously out as you dont want her tipping the brakes to teach tail gaters a lesson. That would be the time she would get a tap on the bumper and the boot flying open to reveal granma Irvin all duck taped up. The trick with smurph is not to tell her whats going down because that would unnerve her altogether. If she sees any bundling going on at the pick up make her believe they are just collecting one of Veras friends for the birthday bash who insists on travelling in the boot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 _o_

Lao Lao wrote: »
    Jaysus, I will never get that 10 mins of my life back....:(

:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

Youve got the wrong driver, thats how Timothy McVeigh was caught. You want someone nobody would expect. Smurph has to be on the shortlist despite all her motorway intimidation stories so rush hour is obviously out as you dont want her tipping the brakes to teach tail gaters a lesson. That would be the time she would get a tap on the bumper and the boot flying open to reveal granma Irvin all duck taped up. The trick with smurph is not to tell her whats going down because that would unnerve her altogether. If she sees any bundling going on at the pick up make her believe they are just collecting one of Veras friends for the birthday bash who insists on travelling in the boot.

Lol vwp this is hilarious

Advertisement