Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for someone that will do a feminine "body suit" in cork area

Options
  • 10-08-2009 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I know strange huh but Im kind of picky I want all my tattoos to come together I dont like them to be placed around my body.I have got 2 tattoos 1 is my fiances name on my wrist got it done in raven wasnt too impresed to say the least but I was young and stupid and he saw me coming.Second I got in Red Dragon because someone I know recomended it and that persons tattoos were actually really well done, but yet again I got had. So this way I am looking for a few recomendations. I love colourfull tattoos, geisha's, coy fish, flowers, but I also want someone who can show the darker side of me aswell.Im looking for someone who would be willing to express theirown designs on me.I like to be unique.

I know this is alot to ask but there has to be someone out there with the talent and time to give me my wish.

Thanks guys!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Trish in Tribal Ink, can't recommend her enough, she's class:).

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

_sparkie_ wrote: »

wow, some of them are amazing!!! Would love to get a sleeve but dunno where to start. Work probably wouldn't be too impressed either :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Cork-Chick wrote: »
    I know strange huh but Im kind of picky I want all my tattoos to come together I dont like them to be placed around my body.I have got 2 tattoos 1 is my fiances name on my wrist got it done in raven wasnt too impresed to say the least but I was young and stupid and he saw me coming.Second I got in Red Dragon because someone I know recomended it and that persons tattoos were actually really well done, but yet again I got had. So this way I am looking for a few recomendations. I love colourfull tattoos, geisha's, coy fish, flowers, but I also want someone who can show the darker side of me aswell.Im looking for someone who would be willing to express theirown designs on me.I like to be unique.

I know this is alot to ask but there has to be someone out there with the talent and time to give me my wish.

Thanks guys!!!

Go to whichever artist is the most appropriate for your tattoo not the shortest drive. I would think that any artist would jump at the chance to do your bodysuit, its a rare request and also represents a large payday at fairly regular intervals which would be great for any tattooist these days especially. The guys in Art Tattoo in Dublin have done some nice Japanese style work, also Joe Myler from JMD's in Waterford. Also dont rule out contacting a foreign artist who you could hook up with via a cheap flight and or at conventions.........or just go to someone cos they're only down the road. ;)

Advertisement