Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electric Elephant

• 10-08-2009 10:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭

Is anyone heading over? Anyone been before and have any tips or suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Just back from Airbound in Petrcane last week, will post up some info etc. later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Cheers. A few of my mates stayed in a place called Sonya's (maybe that was the owner's name) and seem to recommend it so I'll get the number from them and probably stay there.

Sorry bout the delay... some quick tips

- bring plenty of money to Petrcane as the only to ATMs (Bancomat) are a bit of a trek from the festival site, the closer one is near Punta Scala at a restaurant and the other is at a petrol station on the road to Zadar

- try and bring some drink to the festival site (wrap it in a towel in a bag) if you can as if you're not on the beer all night, the shorts and cocktails can make it a pricey week!

- make a day or two to visit Zadar, the old town and the Garden bar there also

- hire a boat or pedal-boat and take a trip around the bay

- go on a boat party if there are any on!

- accommodation wise most things are fairly basic so just make sure you're close to the festival site and not 1-2 miles out the road like some were this year!

can't think of much more, any questions just shoot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭mloc

Thanks for that, trying to find accomodation at the moment. A good few of the guys who I know who went over are still over and the girl who has the number of the place has lost her phone (she has a habit of it). Could you recommend anywhere yourself?

Haven't a clue to be honest, I think that may be Gail you're on about?

We stayed in an alright place but our landlord wasn't the nicest fella!

• Advertisement
Advertisement