Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TV Programme about unusual phobias - contributors needed!

• 10-08-2009 10:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I'm currently researching for a television programme for Irish TV that will be taking a look at unusual phobias in Ireland.

The one hour documentary will examine what day to day life is like with a severe phobia. We would be looking to interview three or four people in total and spend a bit of time with them as they go about their everyday life. It will not be sensationalist or exploitative in any way. As a sufferer of arachnaphobia myself I know that phobias are a serious thing.

If any of you have any bizzare phobias that you'd be willing to talk about or know anyone that might be interested in taking part then please PM me.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭the_wheel_turns

One of my friends from school had a petrifying fear of photocopied paper!!

It was hilarious, everytime the teacher handed stuff out and came to hi, he'd squirm!!!!:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

Was Ray Shah afraid of cotton wool? I think it was a 2FM DJ anyway

Advertisement