Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Call of Juarez-Bopund in Blood

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Great game, i played it through twice on different difficulties. The online aspect is quite good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

duploelabs wrote: »
    Is actually quite good.

and so does the jeremy clarkeson of gaming reviews
    http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/860-Call-of-Juarez-Bound-in-Blood

anyone else had a go?

I love Zero Punctuation!

I'm liking Juarez, and I liked the last one.. maybe a little more. I loved the variety in that one, the Native American missions were great, climbing the big cliff for the eagle feather etc... So far one of the brothers (the dual weilding one) is too rubbish to acutally use, and all the environments are dust/sand (i know its set there thanks !) but the game cracks along, has decent characters, voice acting etc.... I'm getting into it slowly but if it mixes things up a bit it could be great!

I have to say I like games like this, set in historical settings: the guns here, and in WWII games etc are limited, so there's a challenge. A lot of the modern stuff seems to be a case of 'press X button to fire nuke' 'nuke fired' 'game complete'. Red faction anyone ;)

Without any spoilers, please, does Jaurez mix up the settings/syle as it goes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,816 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

xbox 360 version is €36 on play.com, with a free bottle opener

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

360 version is €33 in HMV now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Played the demo, not thinking much of it, but it was actually quite decent. I think I'll wait for Red Dead Redemption though, enjoyed the first one and the sequel can only be better

• Advertisement
Advertisement