Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fone unlocking places in city?

Options
  • 10-08-2009 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

Need to get a nokia phone's security code removed, is there anywhere in the city center that does this, apart from the nokia service center on Patricks Quay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Colonel_McCoy

have a look in the pink pages in the echo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

Bogger77 wrote: »
    Need to get a nokia phone's security code removed, is there anywhere in the city center that does this, apart from the nokia service center on Patricks Quay?

what kind of a nokia is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭outsourced_ire

Isn't there a place on North Main St that unlocks phones? Tried there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

Nokia 5300

havent tried anywhere, yet, working in the burbs, so I'll have to make a run into town to get it done. How early does the place on N Main Street open?
    tks

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭outsourced_ire

Not too sure about the opening times now to be honest, I guess the usual times. Must warn you though, it does look like you're stepping back into the 1970's in the shop but from what I've heard it's good.

• Advertisement

I'll check it out tomorrow morning so, and as for stepping back into the 1970's, I get that feeling every week when I arrive in Cork :D

Couldnt find the place on North Main, but found a place on the Corner of Patricks Hill and McCurtain St.
    only took 3minutes

Advertisement