Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any horde guild raids from 9pm onwards?

• 10-08-2009 12:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Due to life changing events ( 2 kids ) im only able to get on line to raid at 9pm irish time. My guild raids at 7pm and i have looked at loads of other guilds on my server and they are all between 6pm to 7:30pm.

Im then stuck with pugs ( sucks ). Beacuse crazy things happen in pugs that i just so never want to pug again.

Im turning more to pvp because of unable to raid, but im not sure if i will be much good at pvp.

Anyways im Horde and have a lvl 80 Hunter + rogue.
    Im a good player and not some sort of lemon. Before the expansion i would always be top of DPS list. Due to unable to gear my toons up that good due to not making much raids. or finding it hard to gear up, like my rogue running around with crap weapons but the rest of the gear ok to good.

Anyways thanks for reading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

Just get rid of the kids, then you can play as much wow as you like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Psycopat wrote: »
    Just get rid of the kids, then you can play as much wow as you like.

LoL think i will have to wait 18more years for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

http://www.adoptionboard.ie/ just give the kids to those guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Sell them on the black market, then buy loads of gold. Sell the missus too while your at it, as im sure she will get a bit suspicious when she notices the kids are gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭magilly

Probably best posting on the realm forums man, i dont know alot of guilds that raid from that late, my guild raids from 8pm ST to about 11pm, main reason i joined was the 8pm start (3 nights a week), as most guilds start at 7 :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Well selling the kids + wife is a good idea. Im not having any gold problems, due to the fact of not raiding (much) I have plenty of time to do 25 dailies each day 7 days a week :)

It be a lie to say I don't get to raid. But I do get an odd 25 raid from time to time. The guild understand me that I could be an hour or 2 late and keep a spot for me :)

A 9pm to 12 midnight guild would be perfect for me. But its time to realise that its prob not going to happen.

Maybe i should be looking more at home then a new guild. Sort something out with the wife that i can get online early maybe at weekend :P Could get 3 raids in then maybe more....

Advertisement