Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Real World) Table top ball game with paddles

Options
  • 10-08-2009 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭

I was in an arcade in Hungary recently, and they had this game next to the table football and ice hockey that was the most fun real world game i've ever played. Basically you had a paddle on each end that moved on a slider and could also revolve to smack the balls towards the other person. The balls came out of three small holes at the side, and they would keep coming out regardless of whether the other balls were still in play. It basically operate like arkonoid, except that you're both trying to smack the balls past each others paddles. I'm an idiot for not checking the name of it or at least taking a photo. Does anyone know what i'm talking about or where i could play it in ireland??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Our arcades are dead, so fat chance of ever seeing a new game like that.

Advertisement