Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

logitech help plzs

Options
  • 10-08-2009 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭

i have a logitech rumblepack2 and can
    not get it to work with quak 4 (and before anyone says use the keyboard iv try,d and its killing me im a console gamer really but built a system to try out pc gaming seing as its best really any help would b great guys cheeers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Honestly..they're very few fps games out there that would have joypad support built into them with the exception of console ports.
    All games use the keyboard/mouse..it's faster and far more accurate..give it a try as it's pointless building a gaming pc and using a controller for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

there are programs that map controls to the joypad, like xpadder. I use it from time to time, lets you use the controller in virtually any game since the dawn of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,435 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

there are programs that map controls to the joypad, like xpadder. I use it from time to time, lets you use the controller in virtually any game since the dawn of time.

Stop encouraging him TerrorFirmer..
    you know he's gonna come back on a thread one day claiming he's a pc gamer and the controller is by far better than a k/m. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

i know its an ongoing argument but some just like game pads :):):):):)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Yeah, game pads are teh win!!1!

Now how do you turn on autoaim in CSS? :confused:

lol.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement