Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will payment for a new license be made?

Options
  • 10-08-2009 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

My extention is valid until 31/Oct/09. If I apply for the new license soon when will I need to pay for it - like just before the extention expiry date or well before??

Any idea's?

And will it start on the 31/Oct/09??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

clivej wrote: »
    My extention is valid until 31/Oct/09. If I apply for the new license soon when will I need to pay for it - like just before the extention expiry date or well before??

Any idea's?

You'll pay when it's approved I reckon. And the operative date'll be whenever that happens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 James44

my extention is the same 31/10/09
    my FAO reckons it will be 80 euro per gun no matter what it is[rifle of shotgun]for three years,and the training licence will be 40 euro,only one thing is you have to get a written permission from one farmer to say you have the shooting rights to his lands..

James.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

clivej wrote: »

Any idea's?

You'll pay you'r licence fee when you have been deemed fit to hold a firearm,read you'r extension cert, it say's if you wish a NEW application to be CONSIDERED for you'r firearm, thank's Des.

Advertisement