Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Range in Letterkenny?

Options
  • 10-08-2009 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Is there a driving range in LK? Working up here and would love somewhere to practice my golf during the week. Also, if there is a driving range, is there a pro there that does lessons?

Cheers,

Crisco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

afaik - there's a range at the LK golf club. Not sure, as it's been years since I was out there. Give 'em a call : (074)9121150

There is this place listed, but I have no info on it:

Loughside Golf Driving Range
    Ramelton rd Letterkenny Co. Donegal
    (074)9151815

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

There is a pro who comes to the driving range. his number is advertised inside the range, he's meant to be quite good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

mrmac wrote: »
    afaik - there's a range at the LK golf club. Not sure, as it's been years since I was out there. Give 'em a call : (074)9121150

There is this place listed, but I have no info on it:

Loughside Golf Driving Range
    Ramelton rd Letterkenny Co. Donegal
    (074)9151815

There is a place just after the silver tassie, on the same side of the road, there is a garden centre ajoined to it too, might be the same place you mentioned mrmac.

If your stuck there is also a place just outside newtown that is always deserted, moving targets too..there are usually sheep in the field your hitting into:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

There is a place just after the silver tassie, on the same side of the road, there is a garden centre ajoined to it too, might be the same place you mentioned mrmac.

That's the place mrmac posted

Advertisement