If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 46"/47" LCD

Options
  • 10-08-2009 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hello,

I am in the market for a 46"/47" LCD. I am in Dublin and I would like the TV to have a digital receiver, MPEG-4, USB and network facility. I would also like to have the TV wall-mounted.

The Philips 47PFL8404H appears to meet my requirements, and leads to my 2 questions:

1. Can you quote me for this model or other suitable model, with a wall-mounting bracket?

2. Do you provide, or can you recommend, a wall-mounting and TV installation service?

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Dogre,

mmmm 47" 8404 - very nice!

Ok the 47PFL8404H we can do at €1399.99 - however as ever if you do see it cheaper elsewhere we will beat any cheaper price with a smile!

We can supply a good quality wall bracket for that TV at €49.99 and we can get our own in-house installer to wall mount it for you no problem.

Drop me a line if I can assist in any way - It really is a beautiful TV, you can have a look at the posts here from Boardies who have bought the 42 8404 from us over the last few weeks and they are all delighted with them!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc
    Dogre wrote: »
    Hello,

I am in the market for a 46"/47" LCD. I am in Dublin and I would like the TV to have a digital receiver, MPEG-4, USB and network facility. I would also like to have the TV wall-mounted.

The Philips 47PFL8404H appears to meet my requirements, and leads to my 2 questions:

1. Can you quote me for this model or other suitable model, with a wall-mounting bracket?

2. Do you provide, or can you recommend, a wall-mounting and TV installation service?

thanks

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

Hi John,

thanks for the quick reply. A well-known internet shop is selling at €1,307.00.

If your price includes delivery and installation then I am happy to take you up on the offer.

cheers,

Dogre

Thanks,

I'll happily beat the price and go to €1299 including delivery however I cannot include install at that price!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Dogre

You have a deal, John. I will PM you my contact details.

Thanks Dogre,

I've asked one of the guys to give you a call and get you sorted and if you need install we will look after it for you as well of course.

Thanks again and do drop me a line if you have any queries.

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Decoda1

John,

I am interested in getting a price on the following Philips products.
    I am looking for 1 no. Philips 47PFL9664H (47" 9000 series LCD TV) and 1 no. Philips HTS8140 Soundbar (Home Theatre System).
    Could you include courier charge for delivery to my address in County Wexford?

Many thanks

Decoda1 wrote: »
    John,

I am interested in getting a price on the following Philips products.
    I am looking for 1 no. Philips 47PFL9664H (47" 9000 series LCD TV) and 1 no. Philips HTS8140 Soundbar (Home Theatre System).
    Could you include courier charge for delivery to my address in County Wexford?

Many thanks

Dec,

Thanks for the opportunity - PM sent!

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Cringer

Hi John,

Also looking for something in the region of 47" - 50" LCD.

Looked at the 47pfl8404h this morning and meets my requirements, was just looking for something that little bit bigger but with similar specs.

Do you have anything in this size, and if so what's the list price?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Cringer

Can I interest you in the 52PFL7404?

Its Image Quality wise the same as the 8404 range (the 7404 and 8404 are at the core the same TV) but does without the Ambilight and Net TV functions.
    It does have a VGA input so you can still hook up you PC that way (Or use HDMI if you PC has DVI/HDMi outs)

Gives you a BIGGER Image though as its a 52" Screen:)
    Envious of you if - must have a big room eh!

Have a look at the spec' below and see what you think.
    www.p4c.philips.com/files/5/52pfl7404h_12/52pfl7404h_12_pss_eng.pdf

I have this on display and it looks mighty fine I must say!

It sells for €1699.99 in store but with your Boardie 10% Discount I'll only want €1529.99 from your good self!
    This Tv comes with a 3 year warranty as well so thats a little extra piece of mind thrown in there.

Call on and have a looksee and a chat.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Cringer

Thanks Ash,

Whereabouts are you guys?

• Advertisement

We are in TV Heaven:D

The Philips Shop
    19/22 Dame street

Basically we can be found on the corner of Dame and Georges streets.
    Give me a bell on 01 474 0788 if your lost.

Cheers
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bergkamp61

Ash,

I'm in Dublin and am interested in a 47" full 1080 hd lcd 100hz, any advice on model, price, availability.

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hi Bergkamp61,

We have the 47PFL8404H which is a Full HD LCD with 100Hrz and MPEG4 Tuner.

Spec - http://www.philipsshop.ie/eightseries.htm

This currently retails at €1499.99 instore so with your Philips Shop Boards 10% Discount that comes to €1349.99. Have a look and let me know what you think. I have only one available in the store at the moment so give me a call if you would like to go ahead with this.

Thanks a mil, Nicola. :pac:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.