Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

The Next Joker(Batman)

• 10-08-2009 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭

This guy should be hired as a replacement for Heath ledger, He is brilliant at portraying the character. Theres 8-9 clips on his Youtube page, The support characters arnt the best but he play's the joker extremely well..

Clicky

I don't know why warner bros haven't hired this guy yet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Trail_Blazer

His voice sounds too high, and the looks he gives are repetitious. Otherwise he's not too bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

hobochris wrote: »

Because he sounds nothing like what Heath Ledger did. And just because the make up is good does not mean he is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Spastafarian

hobochris wrote: »
    This guy should be hired as a replacement for Heath ledger, He is brilliant at portraying the character. Theres 8-9 clips on his Youtube page, The support characters arnt the best but he play's the joker extremely well..

Clicky

Nah, that guy's just annoying to listen to. And to look at. It'd make a good halloween costume though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

i like this guy..

edit: just fuound his youtube page
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MisterIngo84

a later one.... more norweigan in this one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

He's shocking.
    Looks a lot like heath did but as for the acting or whatever..atrocious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Trail_Blazer

I couldn't even get through that whole thing Neurotic. It wasn't in the least bit funny at all, and actually it started to get on my tits and annoy me a bit.

Absolute garbage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I made it myself :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I couldn't even get through that whole thing Neurotic. It wasn't in the least bit funny at all, and actually it started to get on my tits and annoy me a bit.

Absolute garbage.

My mate sent me that a while back saying it was hiiiiiiilarious. Have to say I agree with you. Managed two seconds of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

It's going to be many a year before somebody tops this guy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement