Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

• 10-08-2009 3:03pm

Right, strategy question here..

I'm playing the league leaders next week - now if I TNT I may beat them on normal, but I won't if they also TNT.

In two weeks I'm playing the third place in the league who probably will TNT (I'm in second)

I'm planning on playing normal this match and the TNT'ing the third place, does that make sense to people?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

Right, strategy question here..

I'm playing the league leaders next week - now if I TNT I may beat them on normal, but I won't if they also TNT.

In two weeks I'm playing the third place in the league who probably will TNT (I'm in second)

I'm planning on playing normal this match and the TNT'ing the third place, does that make sense to people?

Don't forget that you have the boards cup/friendlies on monday also - playing NWIM will recover your intensity %. It depends on your fixture list as if you can play NWIM and normal for next 3/4 games (including friendlies) i would be inclined to TNT them both as if you are on 100% then TNT will drop it to 80%, play friendly on monday @ NWIM (and resting tired/key players) returns it to 90% play TNT and you are on70% and then bring it back to 100%. Thats how I would approach it anyway, maybe someone will tell me its a terrible appraoch - but it works for me! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Aim for second after the first seven games. Play WNWIM tonight, and against Cossax. Then LTNT the Dublin Ocelots and Mandingo, safe in the knowledge that you have bots the two rounds after.

That's what I would do anyway.

Yeah, I've enough points at the moment so that I'm not too worried about loosing big against TCC and then will be in a good position to beat the Ocelots.

It is against my nature to settle for second though!! But I think its the rational thing to do here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

I am playing WNWIM against you tonight zaraba so no worries for you in our game.

Same here - its the B team.
    I'm blooding a new hooker.

• Advertisement
Advertisement