Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Job Title Name Change

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

If its just a change in title- no salary or duty changes- its case of 'you say Tomato, I say Tomatoe......'

I've had more than 12 different titles over the past 8 years- none of which I've ever used, and my business card has only ever had contact details- no title or qualifications, on it. My colleagues, by and large, are the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Just confirm that you are not put on a different salary scale (even if there is no immediate change of salary).

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for the reply folks, I reckon I will except the name change. Dont want to cause undue tension with my emplyer in these uncertain times.

Advertisement