Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

So how smart are you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

Can't get the poxy safe open. Have the numbers and have tried it all ways, still can't get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

The right puzzle, the one where you use the cube and the 3 by 3 thingy.

I have the colours and the corresponding numbers.
    But how to I put them in?!:confused:

You guys should be using spoilers, giving stuff away to ppl who might not want to know yet

As for that.... I'm not going to give it away entirely cause then there is no fun but...
    Think of the keypad as a dice

Futurism wrote: »
    Can't get the poxy safe open. Have the numbers and have tried it all ways, still can't get it.
    The lazer pointer gives you the code and the directions, write it down on a piece of paper and it will make more sense. But there is no need to go back to 0 at any stage or anything else. If you by pass one of the numbers you will have to start over cause going back wont fix it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

You guys should be using spoilers, giving stuff away to ppl who might not want to know yet

As for that.... I'm not going to give it away entirely cause then there is no fun but...

Ah got it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭lin lin

???
    I dont mind, give away more stuff if you want! i was just gona try this for 5 min and here i am still, cant stop now..
    it was fun first but got a bit ott from the white box, i would never have figured that. so i dont think im gona figure the colour codes either.. so whats the thing??!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

How do you type the code
    from the dice
    into the safe?

Which buttons are which numbers?

The lazer pointer gives you the code and the directions, write it down on a piece of paper and it will make more sense. But there is no need to go back to 0 at any stage or anything else. If you by pass one of the numbers you will have to start over cause going back wont fix it.

I was doing this but it turns out I had just written something down wrong :rolleyes: Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Des wrote: »
    How do you type the code
    from the dice
    into the safe?

I'm stuck on this too, are you supposed to enter them all at once or one by one?

How do you type the code
    from the dice
    into the safe?

Think of the buttons has the position of the dots, the first colour is blue so 1 dot in center and press space

I'm stuck on this too, are you supposed to enter them all at once or one by one?
    Looks to me like you click the number, then the large key, then a number, then the large key, until you have entered the correct numbers.

But I don't know which key = which number

• Advertisement

Think of the buttons has the position of the dots, the first colour is blue so 1 dot in center and press space
    here's my code

Which key = 2
    Which key = 3

How do you type the code
    from the dice
    into the safe?

lin lin wrote: »
    ???
    I dont mind, give away more stuff if you want! i was just gona try this for 5 min and here i am still, cant stop now..
    it was fun first but got a bit ott from the white box, i would never have figured that. so i dont think im gona figure the colour codes either.. so whats the thing??!
    the safe and the dice have nothing to do with each other., Read back. The dice is for one of the pads that unlock the keys for you. The safe is another thing all together. The answer to the safe is in the laser pointer

ffs

got it! :)

lol ok, my answer was for my name is url also

Cant work out the keyboard panel or how to c the 4 other numbers on the chess panel.

I know what cords the piano keys are but no idea what to do with the colours

Either later tonight or tomorrow I will post the rest of the walkthrough

but for now some tips of the last 3 keys

1) one game has reading music as the key element

2) Another game is all about the dice

3) Last game, think of it as chess. But look carefully

Enjoy :)

Shampoo ffs, use spoilers mate

Ur giving away key bits :(

I've no idea what to do now!
    I can see the dice numbers now with the blacklight. I'm guessing I use them for the code on the panel? How?

Cant work out the keyboard panel or how to c the 4 other numbers on the chess panel.

I know what cords the piano keys are but no idea what to do with the colours
    For the chess panel, there's codes hidden around the room, you need the blacklight to see them

One on the safe, the power socket, the hole in the floor..

and if you use the blacklight to look at the 'Good Luck' letter you'll see that some letters are connected to one another, so I assume you have to decipher something

I dunno where the last code is though
    :confused:

I've got it now :)

EDIT: Never mind,I get it all now.

• Advertisement

For the chess panel, there's codes hidden around the room, you need the blacklight to see them

and if you use the blacklight to look at the 'Good Luck' letter you'll see that some letters are connected to one another, so I assume you have to decipher something

Yeah i found all them, this is the last key i need, I cant find the
    GO position

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

Well its a week on after surgery and I needn't of been so worried.

Well its a week on after surgery and I needn't of been so worried.

First thing I've read in a long time that made me laugh. Kudos. :)

Found it, use it on ur gold

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 FallinDown

has anybody jammed the penknife into the socket and gotten fryed?

Where is this alleged
    chess panel???

can anybody see the tiny letters/ numbers around the chessboard?..

Where is this alleged
    chess panel???
    shine with the light on the wall above the briefcase

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

ok i know what to do with
    the radio...i can get 4 high beeps, but am stuck on the last one. what possition to the sliders have to be in????

• Advertisement

I finished it =)
    The ending could have been better
    Paulyh wrote: »
    ok i know what to do with
    the radio...i can get 4 high beeps, but am stuck on the last one. what possition to the sliders have to be in????
    It's different for everyone I think, just keep adjusting it slightly until they match up

Advertisement