Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

So how smart are you?

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Does anyone know the setting to open the radio? I'm trying for ages and I cant get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

im trying to get the last key. all i have left to do is put the code into the radio....

how do u do this???

the code i have is

a1
    d2
    c2
    d2

also theres a sheet with...
    b3
    a4
    d4
    d2

... on it.

somebody please help!!!!! youll be forever thanked! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

creggy wrote: »
    Does anyone know the setting to open the radio? I'm trying for ages and I cant get it!

I cant get this either. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

There is complete walkthrough back a couple of pages

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Thanks very much for wasting two hours of my life, whoever posted this. Real disappointment at the end :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Dara i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Tyler MacDurden

Hmm. You'd think that having made it out the door they'd have the decency to address you in English. :D

That was most invigorating.

Now, who do I sue to get those 2 hours back?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

I'm glad most ppl liked it. The ending kind of sucked but hey its the journey and all that Jazz

For those that are still struggling there is a walkthrough on post #180

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 67 ✭✭lin lin

I'm glad most ppl liked it. The ending kind of sucked but hey its the journey and all that Jazz

For those that are still struggling there is a walkthrough on post #180
    thanks it was good, head wrecking but entertaining!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I got about 35 seconds in before i realised that id quite like to get some sleep tonight...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

Wreck wrote: »
    Where is the
    third battery
    ? I have the
    one from painting and the one from the door frame
    behind the plug socket....use the knife to unscrew it

I feel so stupid, I have the code for the safe and i've tried it both ways and it just wont open... is there somthing I'm doing wrong or missing somthing? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

Once you have the full code make sure you take note of the letters R and L which tell you which way you should be approaching the number of that piece of the code. If you go over you will have to start again but spinning it fast and then stopping to approach one by one seems to work as long as you go off in the other direction next. Also its possible that you may have to go last the last number and go to Zero but I am not sure as I just kept it pressed for the last one and it opened

Once you have the full code make sure you take note of the letters R and L which tell you which way you should be approaching the number of that piece of the code. If you go over you will have to start again but spinning it fast and then stopping to approach one by one seems to work as long as you go off in the other direction next. Also its possible that you may have to go last the last number and go to Zero but I am not sure as I just kept it pressed for the last one and it opened
    Yeah thats what I have been doing all along. Pressing it 11 times right, 9 left etc but nothings happening. Unless thats not the way it works
    :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Yeah thats what I have been doing all along. Pressing it 11 times right, 9 left etc but nothings happening. Unless thats not the way it works
    :eek:
    thats wrong, you need to turn it to the actual number on the dial, not the amount of times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 anomie_desuetud

I've just begun this. I don't understand the basics :confused:
    When I click the stuff, batteries, note, key etc. they disappear and I don't know how to use them. How do I place a key I can't see into a lock or place a gold bar on a floorboard when the gold bar has been clicked and disappeared?
    I'm new to this kind of puzzle, not just thick, honest :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭evil_seed

can't open the 2nd panel arrrggghhhhh!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I've just begun this. I don't understand the basics :confused:
    When I click the stuff, batteries, note, key etc. they disappear and I don't know how to use them. How do I place a key I can't see into a lock or place a gold bar on a floorboard when the gold bar has been clicked and disappeared?
    I'm new to this kind of puzzle, not just thick, honest :)
    they're on an item bar at the bottom of your screen. when you click on them there, you're activating them and can click on the main screen to use them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

FearDark wrote: »
    Click on the knife so that the blade comes out, then cut the string.

I have been clicking on the knife and nothing happens. Please help.
    When and where do you click on it? Do you enlarge it first by pressing i?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 anomie_desuetud

zuroph wrote: »
    they're on an item bar at the bottom of your screen. when you click on them there, you're activating them and can click on the main screen to use them.

Thank you! I installed Firefox just to get the game to display properly and it worked.
    I finished it too, great fun, but I'd never have found the blacklight batteries without the reading the spoilers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

The walkthrough says to use the knife to pry off the magnet from the speaker. I can't get the knife to expose the magnet, what "setting" of the knife should I be using?
    Confused + frustrated.

Got the safe open. Now im stuck on the first left panel, dont even understand the walkthru :(

A Neurotic wrote: »
    The walkthrough says to use the knife to pry off the magnet from the speaker. I can't get the knife to expose the magnet, what "setting" of the knife should I be using?
    Confused + frustrated.
    put the knife with the actual knife bit sticking out, open the radio, click on the back of the speaker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

just finished, thank god (and all the tips :D)

Advertisement