Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mosquito Bite Won't Go Away!

Options
  • 10-08-2009 3:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I've had a mosquito bite on my leg now for 2 years (holiday in France). Its not that swollen but is quite hard and still very red.
    I've had other bites since that have come and gone but this one wont go.

Anyone have anything similar or know any tricks to get rid of them. Dont fancy paying 50 euro for a doctor to tell me to put on sudocream!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Zapho

The only advice you're gonna get here is to go see your doctor; medical advice isn't allowed on Boards.

IMO €50 isn't all that much to get a 2 year problem sorted out. €50 doesn't even equate to a night out these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Bart Roberts

Thanks for the heads up on the medical advice. Didnt know that.
    Suppose your right but if its not hurting and during the big R, ill probably hang on a little while longer!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

let me get this striaght?

You have what could be a bite from a known nasty ass insect on your leg? You've had it 2 years or thereabouts?

and

your coming onto the internet looking for advice what to do?

Here's as much as you'll get dude

GO TO THE DOCTOR. it could be nothing or it could be something. you get checked out, then whatever it is can be fixed. seriously don't leave things like this. 50 quid is nothing when measured against your health and wellbeing man.

Good Luck

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement