Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st Location southside?!

Options
  • 10-08-2009 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey there,

Lookin for somewhere to have my 21st, since the bloody graduate closed down I'm kinda stumped! Live in Killiney so anywher as far as sorta dun l leopardstown that direction?? Needs to not be super expensive but good fun. Was thinkin of the Vico, has anyone had a party there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Hey there,

Lookin for somewhere to have my 21st, since the bloody graduate closed down I'm kinda stumped! Live in Killiney so anywher as far as sorta dun l leopardstown that direction?? Needs to not be super expensive but good fun. Was thinkin of the Vico, has anyone had a party there?

Baker's too far for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 misslolapants

Ron DMC wrote: »
    Baker's too far for you?
    Nope but never been to a party there! Any good?!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Depending on hwo many you want OP, Bakers corner could do it. I'll be honest i'm not a big fan of the function room though.

You coul try upstairs in Weirs for something a bit different.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nope but never been to a party there! Any good?!

Op it will really depend on how many people your inviting. The room isnt massive and generally the tables are close together which can make moving around a bit of a pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Daughter had hers in the Goat, everyone liked the location, nice room.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Laurel's bar in the royal Marine is about €400 to hire for the night i think.

you will need about 80 people to make it seem full, but it is a very nice room.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

21st in the Grad?
    [shudders]

Kingston in DL has a room
    The Club in Dalkey
    Glenalbin in Stillorgan

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Kylies in Mount Merrion, been to lots of 21st bout that are, best spot by far

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

i'd recomend bakers, if you can assure a certain amount of people, you can get it for free iirc.

theres the Kingston in Dun laoghaire. nice central place also.

i'd recomend bakers, if you can assure a certain amount of people, you can get it for free iirc.

theres the Kingston in Dun laoghaire. nice central place also.
    A pretty big room though, you'd need a lot to make it feel full.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭crushproof

weirs in dun laoghaire is a good spot for a 21st, been to a couple there. thinks its pretty cheap and its not too big or too small!

Advertisement