Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flimsy hand grip

Options
  • 10-08-2009 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

I bought a shotgun for forty euro from eirsoft,The m56-dl which is made by double eagle I think. Its the one that fires 3 shots at once just so you have a better idea of which one it is.
    It's not a major problem just the hand grip is really flimsy (it moves back and forth ALOT and is very distracting while shooting) and just wondering if there is anything I can do to fix it in place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

it might just need to be tightened. there should be a allen key bolt in the bottom of the handle give it a tighten and see if that works

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

What do you mean by flimsy?

Do you mean is wobbling from side to side? If so, yeah theres an allen key screw underneath the grip. Just tighten it up and you'll be fine.

Or do you mean it feels like its going to break easily? As I have one of those shotguns and the grip is rock solid.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

Ok I know what the problem is and does any one know where I can buy a 6 inch long 4mm allen key? thanks for the help guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Any decent hardware shop will have them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

If its the shotgun i think it is you'll need a longer one than 4 inch, i had a similat problem so i had a long flat blade screwdriver and hammered that into the allen bolt and screwed it in nice and tight. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

And if you can't get it in a hardware shop, all Airsoft retailers (E.g, m.i.a) would have a few for you. If you bring in the gun, they'll probably fix it in front of you, then and there, for free.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Malone1994

Moromaster wrote: »
    And if you can't get it in a hardware shop, all Airsoft retailers (E.g, m.i.a) would have a few for you. If you bring in the gun, they'll probably fix it in front of you, then and there, for free.
    For Free? Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Moromaster

Malone1994 wrote: »
    For Free? Really?

Most retailers fix basic things for free, it's good for image. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

Moromaster wrote: »
    Most retailers fix basic things for free, it's good for image. ;)

Yeah unless its a problem that would take more than a few minutes its likely to be free.

Advertisement