Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor PAYG or Bill?

• 10-08-2009 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Should I move from Meteor PAYG to Bill.

Spend about 40 euro a month on credit but I am starting to use the phone more for calls.

I am thinking of changing my phone anyway and like the look of the LG arena and this is only available on bill pay.

I just don't know weather I really want to move to bill.

Also I don't always get great Meteor coverage when I go back to my home house the odd weekend.

Do you think I should make the leap or should I be looking at other providers?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,249 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

have a look at bill pay lite 25, 300 minutes to any network for €25pm + free voicemail and free meteor to meteor calls, if 300 minutes will do you no other network comes near it at the minute..vodafone or 02 will charge you over double that for about the same amount of usage...
    It's a seriously good offer and i'm not even a meteor fan..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement