Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Puxing PX-777 radio

• 10-08-2009 6:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

As the name says a Puxing PX-777 two pin radio, with manual, headset and UK charger.

Bought it around 5 months ago, haven't used it more than 10 times.
    Decent enough, but being two pin it's hard enough to find a headset.

The battery is fairly good, i charged it for Red Hammer 2 the other week, then forgot to charge it for The Uprising this weekend but it lasted for about 12 hours.

Tis programmed and all, has a boat load of features, most of which i have no idea how to use.

I bought it for 50 euro.
    Seeming how it's only had limited use i'd be looking for 35 for it.

Willing to post, but you can pay for the p&p, depending on distance if you wish to collect that'll suit, I'm based in swords, or any nearby site, which there's no shortage of

Will accept a postal order, paypal or cash, depending on delivery method.

3807919349_f8d2d861dd.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭hitman_

Offer asking.
    Can collect anytime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Offer accepted!

Shall move to pm.

Received that radio. Looking good. Charging as I speak.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

Hey guys, just a bit of info on that Radio,
    Its Kenwood 2pin compatible.
    So any Kenwood Mike, Headset etc will fit it.

NinjaLmk wrote: »
    Hey guys, just a bit of info on that Radio,
    Its Kenwood 2pin compatible.
    So any Kenwood Mike, Headset etc will fit it.

Thanks for that, I have a spare Motorola 2 pin headset, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with Kenwood offhand. I'll pick up a Kenwood item later anyway. Thanks.
    Hitman_.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

i can pm the ebay store where i got headsets and stuff for the radio - happy enough and never had a problem so far with deliveries or anything - and my acoustic headset costed a bit less than 15e shipped

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭NinjaLmk

hitman_ wrote: »
    Thanks for that, I have a spare Motorola 2 pin headset, but I'm not sure if it's compatible with Kenwood offhand. I'll pick up a Kenwood item later anyway. Thanks.
    Hitman_.

Motorolla types are unsuitable, KENWOOD compatible types ONLY will fit that radio, and plenty of them cheaply on e-bay :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

That radio is illegal here without a suitable licence transmitting between 2 and 4 watts, non fixed aerial and will transmit between 400 and 470 mhz (assuming its the UHF model). You could find your self in trouble using it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement