Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

To alll After Hours I set ye a challenge.

• 10-08-2009 8:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

Tommorrow when you go into town count how many people you see pregnant, i donr this a hour ago and in the space of 10 minutes driving through town i counted 11 yes 11 pegnant women:eek: there is something going on folks, pregnant women seem to be eveywhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

you weren't parked outside the rotunda by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

What did you use to count the 11th one on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

Which town?:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Maybe they were just fat?

Also, I believe what's going on called is sex.

Ask your mother about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

whats this town you speak of?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

phasers wrote: »
    Maybe they were just fat?

don't forget big boned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Tommorrow when you go into town count how many people you see pregnant, i donr this a hour ago and in the space of 10 minutes driving through town i counted 11 yes 11 pegnant women:eek: there is something going on folks, pregnant women seem to be eveywhere.

How many pregnant people did that make ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

Is this a confession or something? Or does someone have a thing for expectant women?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Doesn't mean much if you aren't counting the non-pregnant people to get a percentage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

In a couple of years that 11 will have multiplied to about 4000

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

How is that amazing???

You probably walked passed 1000 people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

where were you? Mosney?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

TheZohan wrote: »
    What did you use to count the 11th one on?

Probably the same thing used to get them pregnant. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 _o_

Gordon wrote: »
    Doesn't mean much if you aren't counting the non-pregnant people to get a percentage.

Thats just what I was thinking,,, Scary! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

dlofnep wrote: »
    Probably the same thing used to get them pregnant. ;)
    How does that work with a big toe?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I though I was pregnant yesterday but it just turned out to be a sandwich :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

How does that work with a big toe?

Aidan! :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 _o_

LMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Someone else should count the amount of people who look like they're about to die.
    See if it evens out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Foot long?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Don't worry, most of them won't be pregnant in 6 months time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 699 ✭✭✭ball ox

I've noticed this in work. In our department alone (less than 60 people) there are five pregnant wimmins and two on maternity leave. They must know something we dont.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Go to the right (wrong) estates in certain towns / cities and count how many mini skirt wearing chain smoking pregnant girls between 16 and 21 with their belly buttons on display.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

iv notest that most pregnant wimmins have fine asses.seen alon of pregos on the dart today and they all had serious bums

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

You can't tell by looking at a guy if he got his end away on New Years eve, but you can sure as fúcking hell spot it with a woman.

Free vasectomies and hysterectomies for all, wahaaay!

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Ask the next pregnant one, "how's your fanny for a lodger?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I have noticed this alot lately also there appears to be a baby boom happening I saw several pregnant women today wheras one or two would be the norm. I think they are getting pregnant both for the benefits and because so many people are now on the dole and there is nothing to do bar play with the big toe as aidan says :P I would put it on something of a par with how most of us (myself anyway) came about during the eighties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Its like they're breeding....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

its probably all the female teachers getting ready to start teaching again lie on their arses for a few more months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

ball ox wrote: »
    I've noticed this in work. In our department alone (less than 60 people) there are five pregnant wimmins and two on maternity leave. They must know something we dont.

How to have sex?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sos33

im seen one everyday,my wife is seven months gone:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Rojomcdojo wrote: »

the extra body fat keeps them warmer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

I said the same thing the other day to my sisters. I was in Dunnes in Galway and honest to god,, there must have been about 10 pregnant women in there:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

Ah yes but TeaBag we all know teachers' children make great students! There is a baby boom on at the moment because the last one was early 80s and therefore many women born then are having babies now, most pregnant women now are actually first-time mothers now, interesting fact...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

So many cutbacks the condom companies had to switch to a cheaper material...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

eddiehead wrote: »
    Which town?:confused:
    strongr wrote: »
    whats this town you speak of?
    What is with the never ending feigning of ignorance in AH :confused:

Most seem to have heard plenty of other Irish slang terms before, they are never questioned much at all, why the bizarre pretence over this particular slang word? Or are you genuinely that slow to pick things up? It is used all the time too, thought you would have picked it up by now.

I have heard of lots of people from all over the country using it, it's not like it is only commonly in use in some areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭dylano_k

Walk through tallaght or clondalkin, you'll see eleven 11year old pregnant girls in 10 mins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

sos33 wrote: »
    im seen one everyday,my wife is seven months gone:D:D

Where'd she go? & why are you seeing a pregnant woman instead of her?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 x_Laura_x

its probarly just because 8 months ago it was christmas/new years.... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

There are 1.6 million people in the GDA. Probably 400,000 of those live in Dublin city. Chances are you walked by 250-325 (probably more) women in 10 minutes. That tells us that the % pregnant women you saw was between 3 and 4.4%.

That % is not remarkable. Are you a journalist by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

dylano_k wrote: »
    Walk through tallaght or clondalkin, you'll see eleven 11year old pregnant girls in 10 mins

is that where snyper lives

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Banter Joe

rubadub wrote: »
    What is with the never ending feigning of ignorance in AH :confused:

Most seem to have heard plenty of other Irish slang terms before, they are never questioned much at all, why the bizarre pretence over this particular slang word? Or are you genuinely that slow to pick things up? It is used all the time too, thought you would have picked it up by now.

I have heard of lots of people from all over the country using it, it's not like it is only commonly in use in some areas.

What slang term?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

I was in work on Sunday and in an 8 hour day i must have come across at least 10 preggers women, it was weird :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

there is something going on folks, .

think it's called sex....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sos33

Smart Bug wrote: »
    Where'd she go? & why are you seeing a pregnant woman instead of her?

hope to find her in a couple of months or so with a little addition to the house;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

christmas+lots of drink+lots of dirty sex+9 months= lots of pregnant wimmons in august

Advertisement