Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 kittens free to good home!!!!

Options
  • 10-08-2009 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi there,

My friend was driving home from work this evening and came across a kitten on the road.. She hopped out of the car.. only to find 4 more in a plastic bag!!

At this stage.. we have been to the vet. They are in good health, one of them has an eye infection, but apart from that they are just very hungry!!

We have found homes for two of them, and we have three left looking for good homes! We have two boys and a girl, they are approximately 5-6 weeks old, so we would need someone who is able to manage them that young.

My mate has a cat already and lives in a built up area, and I have four cats, so unfortunately we cant keep them.

Any help at all would be great!!!

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

That is just shocking! It costs €25 to neuter a cat with the SSPCA and people would rather dump the litters of unwanted kittens. Do they have no conscience?:mad:

Will keep an ear out for potential homes for the poor mites! Well done to you for rescuing them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Trixie_D

HI I would be interested in taking one of the little guys off your hands. Was looking for a female preferably but it doesnt really matter. What colour are they and have they got any vaccinations yet?

Advertisement