Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Proxy Server and Website

• 10-08-2009 9:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭

HI,

Just wondering if there is anyone online who is operating behind a proxy server and could try accessing a website for me.

The application we are trying to make work is like http://www.dublincity.ie/LocationPublisher/Layout1.aspx

We can access it no more than with two computers on our network before it starts giving faults.

If there was anyone around who could try it for me.

Problem is only when using the proxy server, related to screen resolution but i have not tied down the actual issue.

Cheers

Shane

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Hi Shane,

I have accessed that website via a proxy connection with no difficulty

I am on a netbook 1024x600

Regards,

Woden

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Shane O' Malley

Trouble is i seem to be able to access it on 2 machine and then i start to get errors.

I am trying to reproduce the result and am currently installing squid on a test machine and will pass some traffic through that.

Just wondering if anyone had any problems if there were multiple computers behind a proxy server.

Or is it just my proxy server.

I have no problems with any other site we have come across but then again don't access many sites running javascript applications.

Cheers

Shane

Advertisement