Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Dog Was Stolen REWARD OFFERED

Options
  • 10-08-2009 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭

My feckin dog was stolen this evening between 5:30pm and 7:00pm. He is a golden labrador about 16 weeks old. He answers to Duke and was stolen in Bunclody. I know its in Wexford but its right on the border with Carlow and could have easily been brought into Carlow and sold. He is microchipped and is very pale in colour. I'm looking for a picture at the moment, i'll post it ASAP.

Oh and there is a reward for his return.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

super-rush wrote: »
    My feckin dog was stolen this evening between 5:30pm and 7:00pm. He is a golden labrador about 16 weeks old. He answers to Duke and was stolen in Bunclody. I know its in Wexford but its right on the border with Carlow and could have easily been brought into Carlow and sold. He is microchipped and is very pale in colour. I'm looking for a picture at the moment, i'll post it ASAP.

Oh and there is a reward for his return.

will defo keep an eye out, no stray labs about when walking tonight anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

ah man that sucks. Post a pic a soon as you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

When I get back I'll be keeping an eye out.
    Hope you get the dog back safe and sound and the thieves get a nice dose of karma.
    pricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭lotdpd

sorry to hear the bad news, post a pic if you can so we can all keep our eyes open.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dah

When you get printout with photo send off to all vets in the Wexford/ Carlow area with Chip Number etc. Unfortunately dog snatching on the up but every owner of dog always goes to vet so thats where new owner will bring dog. Send on photo to forum. Also local papers cry out for news if you want free advertisment give them news of the robbery. Best of luck with getting doggie back!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭upthedub

keep an eye on donedeal.ie this is were alot of dogs are sold

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

Sorry to hear that man. I'll keep an eye out. Livin in Enniscorthy and pass up thru bunclody everyday. Hope u find him.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Dog safely returned this afternoon. He had been offered to a mate of mine for sale. A couple of phone calls later and he's back chewing on the mud guards on the car. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

Delighted to hear he is back safe and sound

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

steph1 wrote: »
    Delighted to hear he is back safe and sound

Same as. did the law get involved??

• Advertisement

Yeah Tom they did. I was going to deal with it myself but a few people advised me to go about things the right way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

deadly stuff I'm delighted that he's back

posted this in another thread but bloody nice one, hope the scum that stole him get a few weeks away but knowing this bloody country they'll get a 50euro fine.

Just had the guards up here and they wanted me to forget about it. No chance. Made my statement and i want it sorted properly. I've a feeling i might regret this.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭dah

Brilliant news with the return of the dog, don't hear too many good news stories when dogs get knacked. lets hope the scum who him gets set upon by a group of dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Just had the guards up here and they wanted me to forget about it. No chance. Made my statement and i want it sorted properly. I've a feeling i might regret this.

Lazy f*ckers, hope you follow it through....and glad to hear you got the dog back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Lazy f*ckers, hope you follow it through....and glad to hear you got the dog back.
    they may well be concerned for you if they people that took your dog are known to the guards. but it may well be laziness and not wanting to follow up on something as banal as a dog theft, that will hardly earn anyone a promotion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭darkbeatz

nice to see the dog made it home safe. I'd follow it though. no way Id let them away with it no matter who they are

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

can I ask...
    How did they get him?

Did they take him from your house or what?

He was in the back yard and the gates were locked. So they jumped the wall and snatched him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

same thing happened us about about 5 months ago- pikeys came into the yard selling **** probably but i didnt open the door low and behold they went around to the side of the house where we hav 2 jack Russells who were barking mad at them the father gets back into the van then a few seconds later the son
    maybe 10 or eleven goes over & gives the dogs some food, obviously from looking out d window they were trying to steal them so i had to go out & run them, their unbeleiveable brazing as you like but not suprisingly pet theft is on the up coz people are offering decent rewards which is fuelling the whole thing.
    i wouldn't recommend the original poster who got his dog back to press charges coz they wil come back to haunt you terrorise you- so best just drop it

SIX PACK wrote: »
    i wouldn't recommend the original poster who got his dog back to press charges coz they wil come back to haunt you terrorise you- so best just drop it

No way, that just makes them do it over and over again.

These pricks need to be taught a lesson that they will be punished if they do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

SV wrote: »
    No way, that just makes them do it over and over again.
    These pricks need to be taught a lesson that they will be punished if they do it.

I agree.. they need to be thought a lesson.
    If they come back to terrorize you get the gun to them like my uncle did :)

Advertisement