Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Accommodation....bear with me here

• 10-08-2009 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Move this if you must! I'm starting a Masters in D.I.T in Sept, so I'm looking for accommodation around Aungier St area. Would pref. want to live with someone in similar position who is in to techno and doesn't mind loud music being played! I'd check Daft but they're not going to have anything saying that! Please PM/ email me to sflynn32@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

When I had to move 6 months ago I met a totally random guy and we move in together, how lucky was I that he's been Djing for 10 years parties harder than me! he's into DnB & Breaks whereas I'm more into tech house and techno but we both like eachothers music. So lucky though I could have found some douche and had to deal with it.

Put an add in the "Teamup Database" and say you are into techno etc

Good luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Only for you're a complete plank with your musical opinions there's a perfect apt right here with all the DJ buzz about it, decks, cool neighbours, penthouse apt etc etc... :pac:

Oh and I cycle to DIT Aungier St every morning :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Jay D wrote: »
    Only for you're a complete plank with your musical opinions there's a perfect apt right here with all the DJ buzz about it, decks, cool neighbours, penthouse apt etc etc... :pac:

Oh and I cycle to DIT Aungier St every morning :D

That's a bit harsh - are u not a techno man yourself? Are u renting it?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship
    :P

U got a link for that database Zascar?!

• Advertisement

Very helpful mate, I have a ****load of new tracks also :)

Advertisement