Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dentist?

• 10-08-2009 11:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

Short & sweet: Would any of ye recommend any of the dentists in Maynooth? Think there's three or four of them. Any better that the rest? One to def avoid?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Feathers wrote: »
    Short & sweet: Would any of ye recommend any of the dentists in Maynooth? Think there's three or four of them. Any better that the rest? One to def avoid?

Cheers

Can I post names? My gf suffered a complete lower jaw infection from a half-arsed removal, and I was told I needed surgery on an easy wisdom (and almost charged hundreds for my troubles)

Daniel Harney, Leixlip. Get the bus to Louisa bridge station, he's at 51 Oak Lawn. He removed two of my wisdoms (including the 'impacted' one - it wasn't). Took my second wisdom out last Monday in under ten seconds. No post-op pain, no discomfort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Feathers

Cool,

cheers for the reply. Sounds good - must check him out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭barleybooley

I believe the one beside the college heading out towards Kilcock is USELESS although that's what I'm told. Best of luck with all you dental endeavors :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 gcdwebmaster

I thought the college got dental equipment many moons ago on winning the Challanging times college quiz- did they maintain the facility for a visiting dentist on campus?
    I went into dublin to get a filling re-done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

efla wrote: »
    Can I post names? My gf suffered a complete lower jaw infection from a half-arsed removal, and I was told I needed surgery on an easy wisdom (and almost charged hundreds for my troubles)

Could you PM me this one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 rtunes

I go here in Leixlip - handy on the main street - John Weever - www.implant.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jean deehan

ok so what I am getting is no body recommends any dentist in Maynooth and I should go to leixslip?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 rtunes

Well give the names above a ring - you won't have a gun held to your head and they are recommended!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

The dentist on the way to Tesco from The Avenue restaurant, right side of the street - Dr. Glass - is very good. Won't post number but top number here --> http://www.goldenpages.ie/search/maynooth/dentist.html

Advertisement