Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Immigration Petition

Options
  • 10-08-2009 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

As Irish people know the mass immigration which has been thrust upon us is beginning to cause problems. This is unsurprising if we look at other countries which have run the social experiment that is multiculturalism. Of course, biologists and social scientists could have informed the government of the destructiveness of multiculturalism if they had bothered to ask, but no, the Irish government decided economic growth is more important than the future of the native Irish.

Multiculturalism is divisive, it displaces natives from the workforce (this is despite myths perpetuated by the Irish press), it is eroding Irish culture and will fragment Ireland just as it has done all over the world.

- Do not let anyone tell you it is racist to preserve your culture.
    - Do not let anyone tell you it is racist to decide how your nations' future is shaped.
    - Do not let anyone tell you we should open our borders because Irish people emigrated in the past as this is a fallacy. What matters is the future of Ireland and not what Irish people did in the past.
    - You can ask that Ireland be for the Irish without being racist.

There are approximately 3.7 million native Irish in the Republic and significantly more than 420 000 non-Irish. How much immigration is enough?

We sing the praises about diversity but what exactly is so good about the destruction which multiculturalism brings?

List the cons of multiculturalism and weigh it against the "pros". I believe, as do many, that the list of pros is difficult to compile and unjustifiable.

Multiculturalism is a failed social experiment, any honest biologist could have predicted this.

I will ask again: How much is enough?

Ireland for Irish people.

Please sign the petition today, to decide your future and your children's future.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-immigrants-asylum-seekers-coming-into-ireland.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

IIMII wrote: »
    I think the OP is a wind-up merchant by the way. Biology ffs?????!!

I dont know...smell of stormfront off the 'biologist' comment :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭IIMII

Yeah, just deleted my last post. I don't even want to go down this road

Yeah, just deleted my last post. I don't even want to go down this road

Good idea, I should know better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Primero

Humans are biological organisms, we have evolved over tens of thousands of years. Social groups and races are also products of evolution, thousands of years of evolution, and you cannot just dump different races together into a single social group and expect that group to function normally.

Biology indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭Wheely

Yeah, take your muppetry back to stormfront mate. Way to go with your 14 signatures also. Some really insightful comments there too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

The post and petition are both racist nonsense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Primero wrote: »
    As Irish people know the mass immigration which has been thrust upon us is beginning to cause problems. This is unsurprising if we look at other countries which have run the social experiment that is multiculturalism. Of course, biologists and social scientists could have informed the government of the destructiveness of multiculturalism if they had bothered to ask, but no, the Irish government decided economic growth is more important than the future of the native Irish.

Multiculturalism is divisive, it displaces natives from the workforce (this is despite myths perpetuated by the Irish press), it is eroding Irish culture and will fragment Ireland just as it has done all over the world.

- Do not let anyone tell you it is racist to preserve your culture.
    - Do not let anyone tell you it is racist to decide how your nations' future is shaped.
    - Do not let anyone tell you we should open our borders because Irish people emigrated in the past as this is a fallacy. What matters is the future of Ireland and not what Irish people did in the past.
    - You can ask that Ireland be for the Irish without being racist.

There are approximately 3.7 million native Irish in the Republic and significantly more than 420 000 non-Irish. How much immigration is enough?

We sing the praises about diversity but what exactly is so good about the destruction which multiculturalism brings?

List the cons of multiculturalism and weigh it against the "pros". I believe, as do many, that the list of pros is difficult to compile and unjustifiable.

Multiculturalism is a failed social experiment, any honest biologist could have predicted this.

I will ask again: How much is enough?

Ireland for Irish people.

Please sign the petition today, to decide your future and your children's future.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/stop-immigrants-asylum-seekers-coming-into-ireland.html

Signed.

OP theres only 15 signatures since april lol

Yes, but this equation still works:

Man + Woman = baby

I can understand cultural and language differences causing hassle at times, fair enough. I can even understand how massive immigration helped inflate and now deflate our economy as people leave. But biology?!

Dont worry, the argument will soon be laid clean with more posts. Full of references and developments, underlying theory, justification of biological framework. I'm sure this is far from bigoted ignorant nonsense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 554 ✭✭✭spongeman

Most of the immigrants have already gone back to their own country.

Thats why there is only 15 signatures,possibly by the same person.

Muppet.

And what about when the Australians and the Americans and the English, after seeing what a spectacular idea(sarcasm) this is, decide to do the same?..

What do you want 8 million people in the country just eating potatoes and being unemployed?

I dont want to be the one to tell you that this sort of carry on is racist..but it is..

• Advertisement

And while im at it..

"THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Dear Stormfront Shithead,

Should we also limit emigration? Keep Ireland for the Irish, and England for the English; what if I want to move?

Kind regards,
    Someone who's not a racist

Dear Stormfront Shithead,

Heh...a bit harsh..i was actually considering directing him to a stormfront forum, as somwhere his ideas might get more positive feedback..But I wouldn't like to encourage that sort of thing..

And also..Is it the real Max Power that signed it I wonder?..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

Max Power1 wrote: »
    Signed.

Most people have better sense.

Edit: Some of the 15 people who signed the petition list their region as UK; what's up with that?

Heh...a bit harsh..i was actually considering directing him to a stormfront forum, as somwhere his ideas might get more positive feedback..But I wouldn't like to encourage that sort of thing

They plot against us from time to time. The 'wake up deluded masses' response should be coming anytime now.
    Max Power1 wrote: »
    Signed.

Serious?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Anyone else think Polish chicks are hot?

I'm sick of Irish people, more immigration!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

God yes. Pity most of them tend to be shacked up with a Polish fella before they even get here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,089 ✭✭✭✭P. Breathnach

Is that not straying dangerously close to judging people solely on their ethnicity?

I'm sure that some of the guys in Poland might want them back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

I do. Now another 13 and we'll have beaten the petition.

• Advertisement

Is that not straying dangerously close to judging people solely on their ethnicity?

You're right, better call the biologists :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Yes, but the Polish mens are taking our wimmins....hang on a second...*rubs chin*

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Primero wrote: »
    Considering we can't even speak our own language, we don't even have monoculturalism.

Come out with the real issue man...did someone called Lugash nick all your overtime hours at Spar?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Sorry to rain on the parade, but this forum is not for petitions.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement