Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock Band - Big Reduction

Options
  • 11-08-2009 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭

Forgot to post this sooner so you all probably know by now but Rock Band has reduced a ganzy load in Smyths last week, instrument set now €45 and the game is down to €25, fairly handy pick up for anyone who needs it. Tought this would get lost in the Bargain Alerts section so I said I'd let you guys know direct! And no I'm not on commision! :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Saw the RB1 instrument sets (drums, mic and 1 guitar) for €49.99 in Xtra-vision Portlaoise today for Wii, PS3 and 360. I think they are trying to shift them out as the Beatles branded ones will be out in like 2 months and need to clear stock.

Another game to the list of stuff I want to buy but are too broke to afford.....grrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Saw the RB1 instrument sets (drums, mic and 1 guitar) for €49.99 in Xtra-vision Portlaoise today for Wii, PS3 and 360. I think they are trying to shift them out as the Beatles branded ones will be out in like 2 months and need to clear stock.

That's it alright but The Beatles set is going to be going at an extortianate price as far as I can figure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

still prefer the guitar hero guitar myself, but at 45 i could be tempted to get it if it has the drums, thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Hmmm, I think I shall be picking this up. No way was I paying over 100 for that and have to buy the game separate! Will do for when the Beatles comes out!

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭DerryRed

regarding Beatles Rockband, if I was to buy the reduced instrument set at €45, would I be able to buy the Beatles game on it's own, and use with these instruments?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Yup.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I really want to pick up the GHWT instrument set, since they're far better quality. The price is still a bit high everywhere though.

Advertisement