Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheer enjoyment

• 11-08-2009 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

You've got to give Blizz credit for providing enjoyment right until the very end. Probably the best part of the last three years came yesterday - when logged on to the Account Management area of the website and clicked the button to cancel my recurring subscription. It was great. I feel like a giant monkey has been airlifted from my shoulders. My sub expires next week and I'm looking forward to that day immensely. Thank you Blizz for 3 fun years and in case I don't see you - Good afternoon, Good evening and Good night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Good night sweet prince.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Soooooooo thinking about doing the same myself !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Be careful Anti - I found out yesterday that there's a world even bigger than Azeroth. It's called The Earth - ****ing scary place!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Not as colourful though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

GZ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Macros42 wrote: »
    Be careful Anti - I found out yesterday that there's a world even bigger than Azeroth. It's called The Earth - ****ing scary place!
    ' wrote:
    [cEMAN**;61549996']Not as colourful though.

Yeah and the loot sucks. You can also get in lots of trouble for killing people. Think I'll stick to WoW for the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Psycopat

Wreck wrote: »
    Yeah and the loot sucks..

I dunno, I got 100 euro and a mobile phone off a guy i downed yesterday, I waited near his corpse so i could gank him again when he rezzed but i guess he logged out.

Personally i'd find it quite hard to quit because i'd have nothing to do all day but when i go back to college ill have a think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Psycopat wrote: »
    I dunno, I got 100 euro and a mobile phone off a guy i downed yesterday, I waited near his corpse so i could gank him again when he rezzed but i guess he logged out.

Personally i'd find it quite hard to quit because i'd have nothing to do all day but when i go back to college ill have a think about it.

heh reminds me of :

post-1-1215196654.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

You'll be back soon. Everyone always is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Ant man I nearly forgot about that , absolutely hilarious >:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

hahaha thats so harsh but so good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

It feels so good to be clean again. That Wow virus has been flushed from my credit card since last Friday. And no anti-biotics needed. However there is a slight problem with the cure ..... it seems Wow is a gateway drug :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

my account runs out next week and ill be taking time off as well, back into college in three weeks cant have wow as a distraction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i'm back in my final year come september aswell.

Be keeping WoW though, I can put it down when important stuff comes up, plus it will probably help relieving the ****ing stress ill be going through.

Advertisement