Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Prison Forum

Options
  • 11-08-2009 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭

If I maybe so bould, I would like to nominate the Prison Forum. I think the postings there are without doubt some of the more entertaining on boards. Though never there myself I do like to pop in from time to time and read the death cries from the more vocal and, dare I say, sociopathic boardsies. It reminds me that we are all one post away from having to post the obligatory
    'WTF? why am I banned? You mods can all go and chew ****... unban me please'

Though some are there due to tiffs and red mist inspired moments of posting madness where time and apologies can gain forgiveness it also contains the unsettled from out happy happy Boards community, when one digs amongst the threads the rewards can be amazing.

So I put it to you, the wise and the powerful....
    whatayareckon?
    prison.jpg

Boards Prison: Legend or Meh fest? 90 votes

YES! Boardsie Guantamano is indeed legend
    0% 0 votes
    NO! Now put thebouldwhacker in for hard labour
    91% 82 votes
    Such suffering should not be classed as entainment!
    3% 3 votes
    I never knew such a place existed, BUT I DO NOW \o/
    5% 5 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I look at the prison forums every single day, both to brighten up my life but also genuinely to keep up on the rules!
    Some rules are very vauge and seeing people banned for it and reading why they were banned and also proper procedure for getting unbanned is good.

basically dont p"ss off the mods, they're their to help, listen and put their hands up if they were wrong. everyone though, seems to go in with all guns blazing.

Some of the stuff is down right epic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

until i am allowed access to that forum to freely come and go into it and post lolcats, I VOTE NO*.

*but it is awsome. I aviod reading the threads because i want to post so much but cant.

Perhaps for a nominal fee? :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

snyper wrote: »

Perhaps for a nominal fee? :pac:

I'm open to bribes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Beruthiel wrote: »
    I'm open to bribes.

O rly?
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Trust me, you don't want 'bribes' from snyper....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

<3 prison! :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Prison is by far my favourite forum on this site! Beruthial, some of your posts there are epic, you and Buffybot have to put up with so much crap, I don't know how ye do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

After whole minutes of deliberation, I say Yes. The Prison Forum is legendary. At first, I thought it`s just full of whingers responding to their own posts, but at a second glance, it is actually funny as hell. Especially that Pighead character who occaisionally diegns to respond to some of the hapless creatures who post in the Prison forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Prison Forum = Legend

Love popping in to read the latest going ons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

Love going on it. My recent favourite one is here.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Ha!
    That one was funny :D

It's amazing how cheeky some of them are though and demanding!

Makes for entertaining reading :D

Advertisement