Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doctor in cork

Options
  • 11-08-2009 2:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi,

im applying for a visa to canada and i need to get a medical. There are only 3 designated doctors in ireland to do it,and the nearest to me is in Cork. Its Dr. Patrick Crowley in west village, ballincollig.
    First question, is that far from merchants quay? I wouldnt be driving. I have no idea of my way around cork, and its not showing up on google maps :confused:
    Second and more importantly, does anyone know if he is nice. Im sooo terrified of doctors :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Its on a bus route and is about 7km from Merchants Quay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

its about 30 mins by bus away, its a suburb really, i lived there till recently and there were roadworks in place so if they are still there you might want to ask the driver to drop you off at the closest possible safe spot and you will have to walk. i saw bus drivers dropping people off at random places since there are no stops on the detour route.

Advertisement