Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom email

Options
  • 11-08-2009 7:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭

I hesitate to ask but ......

Is anyone having problems getting into Eircom Email? .......

(https://secure.eircom.net/email)

This morning I'm getting ...... "There is a problem with this website's security certificate." etc etc ......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

hobie wrote: »
    I hesitate to ask but ......

Is anyone having problems getting into Eircom Email? .......

(https://secure.eircom.net/email)

This morning I'm getting ...... "There is a problem with this website's security certificate." etc etc ......
    Well if it's with Firefox, do the following:

10213.png

Large image, click to view.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

yes :mad: :mad: :mad:

hmmm i think i've had it with eircom for once and all no. i don't seem why i (we) should be paying them a service if they are not providing a proper service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

Eircom suck

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭bernardo mac

More bother,not unusual!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Why not just get yourself a nice domain name and set it up with gmail, so all your mail sent/receievd is from/to you@yourdomain.com.

Costs about 10e a year to do this and is well worth it as you can change e-mail providers without changing your e-mail addy in future, I've been doing it since 1999

• Advertisement
Advertisement