Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Schumacher Calls off Come Back!!!!

13»

Comments

ScumLord wrote: »
    I had heard this off a friend who saw it on Sky news. I was hoping sky news where just full of **** as usual but I guess they where telling the truth.

Very disappointed.

Isn't your username an ode to anti-schumacherism?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Kimi is notoriously useless at that sort of thing.

Actually
    I think it was Martin Whitmarsh said Kimi was actually very technically involved with development of the car.
    Something along the lines of
    "Kimi doesnt say much, but when he does it is very important,specific and precise to the of development of the car"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

A cynic would suggest that Ferrari never expected Schumacher's neck to be up to a full race but were hoping to get a day's testing out of the best technical driver of his generation since Kimi is notoriously useless at that sort of thing. Once they got their out of season testing denied, the writing was on the wall.

There is a CT forum for crackpots that think like that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭enzo7

vectra wrote: »
    Actually
    I think it was Martin Whitmarsh said Kimi was actually very technically involved with development of the car.
    Something along the lines of
    "Kimi doesnt say much, but when he does it is very important,specific and precise to the of development of the car"

well he as obviously been saying nothing for the last 2 yrs then:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 964 ✭✭✭thegoth

enzo7 wrote: »

Love it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭vectra

enzo7 wrote: »

Why?
    because Ferrari designed a wheelbarrow this year?

Advertisement