Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

serious heartburn/feeling nasious

Options
  • 11-08-2009 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hey all ,

Dont know is placing this in the right place or not but maybe you might be able to help me out a bit , basically on sat night just gone had few drinks nothing out of the ordinary and only had few bottles of beer and 3 vodka's went i went to bed got extremely dizzy and went and got sick got everything up and went to bed and went asleep ... next morning woke up same thing ran to the bathroom got sick .. i thought ok maybe just left over from last night .. went sat down for about 10 mins got glass of water ..2 mins later im in the toilet again could not even hold down glass of water ... all day then sunday i dyed of heartburn dranks milk and took gaviscon ( heart burn tabs ) next day monday which was yesterday still had heartburn woke up with it yesterday all day and went to be with it again last night been getting it all day ... today is bascially nearly the same situation ... i still have heart burn and feel like o have something stuck between my top of my rib cage .. i cant really eat anything large and feel tired and sick ... sorry for the ranting just trying to give full discription .. anybody got any ideas of what it might me .. i mean i have drank alot lot lot more than i did on sat night and never been sick like this or had heartburn or this feeling for that long ?

P

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

You know what's great?

Doctors.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭pbody1985

Silverfish wrote: »
    You know what's great?

Doctors.

I know doctors are great and no need for smart comment ... i just wanted to ask if anyone had experiened this before or had any ideas

thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Are you pregnant? Or could you be?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Unfortunately anything said will be conjecture, hence medical advice is frowned upon by the charter. I'm afraid going to your doctor is the only option if these symptoms trouble you. Thanks.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement