Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trappatoni in IT Carlow on Thursday morning

Options
  • 11-08-2009 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭

Opening up some Degree in Soccer course and having a press conference.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Cuchulain wrote: »
    Opening up some Degree in Soccer course and having a press conference.

Sorry where did you hear this???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Cuchulain

My cousin told me, his dad works in the college.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Cuchulain wrote: »
    My cousin told me, his dad works in the college.

Haha ok not the most definite source of information there but I'll take your word on it. I'm around the college so will keep my eyes open for anything more news on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭mickos

Tom10 wrote: »
    Haha ok not the most definite source of information there but I'll take your word on it. I'm around the college so will keep my eyes open for anything more news on it.

I got a text from the Nationalist about it on Saturday and there was something about it on the Carlow League website as well. He is coming alrite;)
    linky

• Registered Users Posts: 25 futsal

Giovanni Trapattoni will this Thursday morning at 10.45am be at I.T.Carlow for his post match press conference (Australia game the night before). This will be attended by all the national and local media.

After the press conference Trapattoni and John Delaney will along with the FAI and I.T.Carlow officially launch the new soccer specific course in I.T.Carlow

Institute of Technology Carlow BA in Sport and Exercise (Soccer) 3 year degree course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

futsal wrote: »
    G John Delaney will along with the FAI

Pop down to Tescos on the way and pick up a few tomatoes, rotten ones if possible. Might get a few on discount :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25 futsal

Trilla wrote: »
    Pop down to Tescos on the way and pick up a few tomatoes, rotten ones if possible. Might get a few on discount :)

And your reason for this is why?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,764 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

futsal wrote: »
    And your reason for this is why?
    :) I think others have a stronger opinion than I on this. But..... They have to get a grips with what is our national football league, get some sort of sustainable model up and running. Its a farce to be honest. Delaney, Jimmy McConnell, Eamon Naughton and the likes need to step up to the bowl somewhat

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Loveless

http://www.carlowpeople.ie/news/trapattoni-to-visit-it-1856347.html

"IRELAND'S SOCCER team manager Giovanni Trapattoni will be at Carlow IT on Thursday for a post-match press conference and to launch a new soccer degree.

Trapattoni will be in Carlow IT for the conference at 10.45 a.m. after Ireland play Australia in Thomond Park on Wednesday night. Also in attendance will be President of IT Carlow, Ruaidhrí Neavyn, FAI Chief Executive, John Delaney, and FAI Technical Director, Packie Bonner. Trapattoni will also launch a new soccer degree being run at the college in association with the FAI."

..and a chance to meet a real Irish legend.

Advertisement