Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Giant Defy 2.5

Options
  • 11-08-2009 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,

I have for sale my 09 Giant Defy 2.5 Road bike. Its in brand new condition and has only about 3 miles done on it and has been stored inside. Unfortunately do to a knee injury I cant cycle as much as I would like, and there is no point in keeping the bike.

Its never been in the rain and come complete with LED lights front and rear and also a bottle cage.

I'll post some pictures later today of the bike. Its a medium frame and I'll get the exact size tonight when I'm home. Its fitted for me and I'm 5'9".

The bike has warranty left until December and also has free servicing until then also. I have the receipt for the bike and will be sold with it.

I'm looking for €630 as the bike is brand new.

Any questions just let me know.

John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭johnser

Pictures of the bike as promised.

To confirm that the size is a medium.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭johnser

Now sold.

Advertisement