Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For Sale: Garmin Edge 305 HR & CAD

• 11-08-2009 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi,

I have for sale my Garmin Edge 305 cycle GPS. Its in brand new condition as its nenevr been used. The mount and the Cadence sensor have been mounted to the bike, but have never actually been outside.

The GPS comes with the Heart Rate and Cadence sensors and also with all the software and Instructions.

I'll post some pictures of the actual GPS later tonight.

I'm looking for €250 for the kit, and I wont split the HR and CAD sensors, it will be sold as a complete kit.

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

johnser wrote: »
    Hi,

I have for sale my Garmin Edge 305 cycle GPS. Its in brand new condition as its nenevr been used. The mount and the Cadence sensor have been mounted to the bike, but have never actually been outside.

The GPS comes with the Heart Rate and Cadence sensors and also with all the software and Instructions.

I'll post some pictures of the actual GPS later tonight.

I'm looking for €250 for the kit, and I wont split the HR and CAD sensors, it will be sold as a complete kit.

John

Hi. Am interested, but price too much for me.
    Bought similar from another Boardsie a few months back for significantly less (also newish).
    Would offer €185.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

Yes Pixmania sells of for 210 w/ Cadence sensor.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭johnser

I understand, but the offis too low. This Edge is in brand new condition and only the cable ties will be in used. I'd take 220 for it but that would be my lowest.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

johnser wrote: »
    I understand, but the offis too low. This Edge is in brand new condition and only the cable ties will be in used. I'd take 220 for it but that would be my lowest.

John

No worries then, thanks for quick response. I wont be interested at that price point.
    Best of luck with the sale.

Hi Caroline,

Mine comes with both the Cadence and HR sensors.

Pixmania do it for €254 shipped.

So in light of that I'll accept €200 for the Edge.

http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1589548/art/garmin/edge-305-bundle-c-w-caden.html

John

• Advertisement

New pictures uploaded. Sorry about the quality but its very hard to get a good picture of the GPS.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭kensutz

Where are you based Johnser?

Hi,

I'm based in Dublin 15.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 NickL

I'll buy it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 norbatious

If nickl fails, let me know, I am interested.

• Advertisement

Now sold to Nick.

Advertisement