Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stop dog weeing on kids toys outside

Options
  • 11-08-2009 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭

how do i stop my dog from weeing on the kids toys outside. his wees on there slide, bikes sand pit. he aslo wees on bags of truf that are left at the book door

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

cena wrote: »
    how do i stop my dog from weeing on the kids toys outside. his wees on there slide, bikes sand pit. he aslo wees on bags of truf that are left at the book door

There are different items that can be bought. For example, there's a spray that means dogs will stay away from areas that are sprayed on when peeing.

There's also a small post-like item you can buy that you put in the garden and can then train the dog to go to the toilet beside the post. I saw it in my local pet shop and it has full instructions. Think its called a pee post.

Advertisement