Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What were the factors which led Alonso to leave Liverpool.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Tomthepost wrote: »
    Tell me one thing from my original post that was laughable?????

Alonso is also probably sick of playing sh1te football-Liverpool played great football nearly all last year. Scoring more goals than any of the top 4. Destroying Utd, destroying Villa, destroying Real Madrid etc etc.

Go get a manager that plays football the right way-Rafa Benitez is among the best & most respected managers in world football. And rightly so. He plays football the "right" way & is extremely successful.

Liverpool will win nothing this season-if you are able to predict the future, then i apologise, but if not, you stating what will happen in the future in such a "matter of fact" kinda way, is pretty laughable.
    Tomthepost wrote:
    Everything I said was accurate.

No, it really wasn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Tomthepost

Tomthepost wrote: »
    The main reason I would say was to give him a better chance of making the Spain for 11 for the world cup. Also though a better chance of winning domestic and european honours, more money and to get away from a manager who doubted his ability.

This was my original post. You love a fight don't you.
    End of my input on this matter.
    Bye Bye;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

- The appeal of joining Real Madrid
    - The fact he was f*cked around last summer - his commitments were dented.

I doubt it was for the money, but if Real Madrid came knocking on your door it'd be hard to say no. I don't think he felt commited to the club with the Barry debacle, but played out of his skin nonetheless - which has earned him the chance to play at a club like Real.

Advertisement