Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warcraft account problems

• 11-08-2009 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Myself and my friend stopped playing wow last december and just afew days ago both decided to come back for afew months but for some strange reason his account has been closed by blizzard for reason unknown. He has sent a email to them a good few time since friday night and still no answer, He cannot even check out his caracter details on the armoury as it states unable to access character. Anyone ever had this before ? and did you get your account back ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Not sure if its the same problem i had when i wanted to open my account after 7months break. But it turned out to be my fault. When i was putting in account name and password which i knew was correct.... and it was showing they had no record of this acount ect...

Well it turned out i was on the USA web site trying to reopen my account and not the Europe site.

Long shot but he might be doing the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Yea. Make sure he is on the right website, I still make that mistake to this very day :P

Advertisement