Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Metro in Dublin 15 - feedback?

Options
  • 11-08-2009 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

Are any of you customers of this service in Dublin 15 ? (Specifically the Carpenterstown/Luttrellstown area).

I'm considering their 8MB/1MB €55/month service to replace the dreadful unreliable DSL service and phone line.

Before I jump in and commit myself are there any users in the area who can comment on the quality of the broadband service (any downtime?), phone service (any sound quality issues?), customer service (have you ever needed it?).

While I'm at it... has anyone managed to get a Sky box to phone-home using the VOIP service from Digiweb? (I appreciate that's a whole other kettle of fish)

Advertisement